01 May 2011

They see me rollin'...

My blog has officially been added to The Atheist Blogroll, courtesy of Mojoey.  See the sidebar for the nifty little graphic linking to the Big List of Atheist Blogs.  It's a free community-building service that links atheist, agnostic, and skeptic bloggers from around the world.  See this link for instructions on how to join.

It's a bit thrilling to see the spike in pageviews I've had since my addition to the blogroll.  I started this blog just to provide an outlet for my sometimes frustrated thoughts about politics and religion, not thinking anyone other than a few friends might read it.  Now I'll (hopefully) have the opportunity to share ideas with fellow nonbelievers from around the world!  Or maybe I'll get a few more hits than usual and then fade into obscurity.  Either way, it's exciting.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License